Compañero Boreal, Jacket, Men, Standard, Size 52, Yellow
Touratech and Stadler are setting new standards for motorcycle touring suits. Based on millions of miles of riding experience. this ultimate touring suit keeps you comfortable. safe and dry.
The suit is ideally equipped to fulfil every touring requirement.
Optimal positioning of ventilation openings achieves effective air circulation. 100% waterproof with YKK AQUASEAL® zips closed.
We made no compromises on the materials - the entire suit is made out of Gore 3-layer Pro Shell laminate. We think this should be standard in this price category. The fabric is resilient and highly breathable. Perfect tailoring gives optimal freedom of movement. Innovative. anatomically shaped protectors provide maximum safety. ARMACOR® reinforcements in vulnerable areas. High-quality fleece inner jacket. Made in Europe for best manufacturing quality.
Excellent fit assured since the suit comes in a range of short. standard and long sizes as well as a special women's cut.
The Compañero Boreal is a 3-layer laminate suit. It is an ideal all-year touring suit. The Compañero Boreal jacket is equipped with a high-quality POLARTEC® fleece inner jacket. This windproof inner jacket unzips from the outer jacket so you can wear it for a stroll around town or on the beach.
The Compañero Boreal suit was developed in close collaboration with renowned motorcycle clothing manufacturer Stadler.
A new feature in this concept is the use of waterproof YKK AQUASEAL® zips on the jacket and trouser vent openings. Intensive testing was carried out to find the optimum zip positioning. On the jacket. this innovative ventilation system comprises two zips on the front and two vent zips on the back. Four zips are also incorporated into the trousers for optimal ventilation. As a result. the suit always provides exceptional body climate control.
The jackets and trousers of different Compañero suit models can be combined as they use the same connecting zips.
- GORE-TEX® Pro 3-layer laminate (CORDURA®)
- ARMACOR® on vulnerable areas
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
Materials used meet the strict criteria for OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification as well as other European and international standards.
shoulders (EN 1621-1: 2012 / S. Typ B. Level 2)
elbows (EN 1621-1: 2012 / E. Typ B. Level 2)
back (EN 1621-2: 2014 / B. Level 2)
hips (EN 1621-1: 2012 / H. Typ B. Level 2)
knees (EN 1621-1: 2012 / K. Typ B. Level 2)
Attachment point for tailbone cushioning element
The protectors are ergonomically optimised. e.g. asymmetrical shoulder shape protects the shoulder blade and collarbone joint.
- GORE-TEX® Pro
- Upper material does not become saturated (get heavier) in rain
- Very fast drying
- High breathability
- Innovative ventilation system with waterproof YKK AQUASEAL® zips on jacket and trousers
- Large panels of high-quality 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material on jacket and trousers
- Anti-bacterial mesh lining inhibits odour build-up
- Long connecting zip - can be combined with many other jackets and trousers
- Height-adjustable protectors on knees and elbows
- Innovative ventilation system with waterproof YKK AQUASEAL® zips:
- Two in front and two on the back for optimal airflow
- Vent openings on back
- Softer GORE-TEX® 3-layer laminate in underarm area for comfort and ease of movement
- ARMACOR® on shoulder. upper arm and elbow
- Spacer fabric in back protector area improves ventilation and breathability. increases shock absorption
- 2 waterproof outer pockets
- 1 waterproof vertical zip pocket
- 1 waterproof inner pocket
- 1 large back pocket
- Continuously adjustable waist
- Width adjusters on upper arm and forearm
- Cuff has separate zip and Velcro closure adjustment
- Front zip with two-way system
- Soft collar lining. adjustable collar. attachment points for button-on storm collar and hood
- Moisture barrier in cuffs and hem to prevent moisture penetration inside the jacket
- Loops to attach optional crotch strap
- Innovative ventilation system with 4 waterproof YKK AQUASEAL® zips for optimal airflow
- Softer GORE-TEX® 3-layer laminate on back of knee and in crotch area for comfort and ease of movement
- ARMACOR® on knee
- ARMACOR® panel with non-slip silicone SuperFabric® component on seat of trousers
- Microvelour on inside of knee for paint protection
- Stretch panels on seat. waist and knee
- Seat cushioning protects membrane against high level of wear in seat area
- Thermal lining with all-round zip attaches at hip and calf level - stays securely in position and resists twisting
- Adjustable waist with detachable belt
- 2 splash-proof trouser pockets
- 2 splash-proof cargo pockets on both thighs
- Moisture barrier on leg hem
- Attachment points for braces
Inner jacket features:
High-quality inner jacket made from POLARTEC® fleece. POLARTEC® Wind Pro® fleece is extremely breathable and four times more wind-resistant than a conventional fleece. POLARTEC® Wind Pro® fleece is extremely resilient and durable. The outside of the material is water-repellent. The lofted surface inside traps air to keep you feeling warm. POLARTEC® Wind Pro® fleece maintains 85% of the breathability of a traditional fleece to prevent you from overheating.
- High-quality inner jacket made from POLARTEC® fleece
- 2 outer pockets
- 2 inner pockets
- Joined to outer jacket via zips and loops
- POLARTEC® Wind Pro® fleece
- 4 times more wind resistance than a conventional fleece
- Rugged and durable
Upper: CORDURA® 100%
Lining: 100% polyamide
Diaphragm: PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene)
Jacket colour: yellow or black
Inner jacket colour: black
Trouser colour: black
Available in sizes:
Standard: 46 to 62
Short: 25 to 31
Long: 102 to 118
Available in sizes:
Standard: 36 to 44
- Storm collar
- Crotch strap
- Damping element the coccyx