Comfort seat rider Fresh Touch. for BMW R1250GS/ R1250GS Adventure/ R1200GS (LC)/ R1200GS Adventure (LC). high
For example. increasing the surface area of the seat is top of the wish lists of many riders and passengers.
We provide the desired level of comfort by producing a larger. anatomically shaped foam core together with our own plastic base pan.
The seat is perfect over long distances thanks to its high-quality. non-slip. bi-elastic covering material that provides a sweat-resistant surface.
Of course these seats also feature proven Touratech optimisations such as a hollowed recess to relieve coccyx pressure. a special contour on the pillion seat surface for support while braking and accelerating. and perfect positioning of the seams.
The optimised contours of the seat surfaces and the ability to easily adjust the seating position mean that longer journeys are now also a breeze. Despite this being a rider-oriented seat. it provides sufficient space for two people and contact between rider and passenger is actually improved as a result of the single-piece design.
Not least. this single-piece sports seat gives the R1250GS/ R1200GS an exclusive. customised look.
The high quality. multi-layer seat cover is equipped with a durable Fresh Touch surface coating. It reduces the surface temperature by significantly reflecting infrared light radiation and providing a cooler feeling when mounting a motorcycle parked in the sun.
An additional. exclusive gain in comfort for your riding pleasure!
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat. which you can keep.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimised contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic. sweat-resistant "sand effect" covering material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Available in different heights
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Made in Germany
- The seat is waterproof
- Up to 10°C difference with the original seat fabric thanks to the surface coating "Fresh Touch"
Height: 50 cm
There is no adjustment with sports seats "Needs to be in the low postion on the bike"
Low Seat: 2 cm (.8 inches) lower than GS, 1.5 inches lower than GSA
Standard Seat: Same as stock GS, .75 inches lower than GSA
High Seat: 2 cm ( .8 inches) higher than GS, same as stock GSA
NOTE: The seat heights are listed for the standard GS as well as the Adventure (GSA) model. The GSA comes with a 3/4 inch higher seat than the GS from the factory.
|Model||R1200GS Adventure LC|
|Model year from||2013|