Touratech Works long-distance foot pegs for BMW R850GS/R1100GS/R1150GS/R1150GS Adventure/R1200GS+Adventure to 2012/R80GS/R100GS/F800GS+Adventure/F700GS/F650GS (TWIN)/F650GS/F650GS Dakar/G650GS/G650GS Sertao
The characteristic shape of the 52 mm wide and 4 mm thick stainless steel claw profile is kind to your boots and offers the perfect combination of grip and self-cleaning. The rounded edges prevent damage to the boot soles. the open design allows clay and stones in the tread to fall through the foot pegs. while the boot profile has a sure hold on the peg. The slender design and outward chamfering allow for better ground clearance. which is a great asset when riding along deep ruts compared to regular enduro foot pegs or standard products.
- 52 mm wide and 4 mm thick stainless steel claw profile that is kind to your boots
- Perfect combination of grip and self-cleaning
- With a more slender design for better ground clearance
- Significantly less susceptible to impacts
- Strengthened mounting point
- With a blasted surface and laser inscription for a superior finish
- German ABE Type Approval
For BMW F800GS: for all years of construction!
|Product Manual||Instruction Manual - Download Here|