ZEGA Pro2 Aluminium Pannier System "And-S" 31/38 liter with stainless steel rack black for BMW R1250GS/ R1250GS Adventure/ R1200GS from 2013/ R1200GS Adventure from 2014
The next step in evolution
After ZEGA and ZEGA Pro. we have now developed the ZEGA Pro2. Based on the ZEGA Pro. its excellent properties have all been retained. but many details have also been significantly improved.
The ZEGA Pro2 shines with its improved profile for even better operation, a carrying handle as standard and optimised ventilation.
Above all, though, the pre-assembled version is an absolute revolution! It is factory-fitted with an entirely new attachment system that combines suitability with maximum ease of use, facilitating single-handed use – you could say it’s “Plug and play” for fully packed aluminium panniers!
There’s a single lever on the outside to operate the mechanism. The lid can stay closed when it is removed from the bike. Pannier on, click – and go!
The innovative construction in resilient stainless steel releases the catch before attachment. which means the ZEGA Pro2 can also cope with extreme loads.
The supports for the ZEGA Pro2 accessories holder are also standard fittings on the pre-assembled ZEGA Pro2 on both sides of each pannier. They are automatically locked when the lid is closed.
- improved seal profile for precise and even easier use
- carrying handle made of strong harness material as standard. lowered into the handle groove on the pannier lid so no irritation either when sitting or when securing luggage
- optimised ventilation system for easy opening at high pressure differences. e.g. after going through a tunnel
- including all the benefits of the award-winning ZEGA Pro aluminium pannier
- also available in a lockable version so it can be secured with other Touratech locks
Available in 3 sizes (31, 38, 45 litres) and 3 finishes (natural aluminium, anodised silver “And-S” and anodised black “And-Black” The anodised version of the ZEGA Pro2 doesn‘t just shine in its fabulous natural aluminium look, but also prevents rubbing inside the case. The ultra thick, high quality anodised layer offers very special protection for the surface and helps to prevent discoloration.
- Genuine single-handed use thanks to the pre-assembled mounting system that is fully operated from the outside
- conveniently positioned release catches. in a protected position between the pannier and seat
- including pre-assembled supports for all ZEGA Pro2 accessory holders on both sides of a pannier.
The very strong construction in stainless steel and fibreglass-reinforced plastic elements provides absolute stability and reliability even under the toughest conditions. The new fixation system further reinforces the overall pannier system.
ZEGA Pro2 panniers will fit on almost any Touratech pannier racks. Their special construction offers the option for balancing out any tolerances.
- Stainless steel rack black
- sturdy connecting bar
- overall width: 96 cm
Robust steel pannier frame made from 18mm diameter stainless steel tube with a 2mm thick wall. Bolted crosspiece for better rigidity. Mounting easy to fit. Uses standard mounting points. No modifications to rear footrests. Mounting bolts are included.
Delivery schedule of the system:
1 x aluminium pannier ZEGA Pro2 "And-S" 31 litres
1 x aluminium pannier ZEGA Pro2 "And-S" 38 litres
1 x pannier rack black including mounting hardware
1 x Integral locks set for ZEGA Pro2 release catches with 2 simultaneous locking (01-050-3300-0)
|Pannier Frame Colour||Black|
|Pannier Colour||Anodised Silver|
|Case variants||ZEGA Pro2|
|Product Manual||Instruction Manual - Download Here|